If this is your first time in Melbourne then we recommend this 4 hour Melbourne City Tour to learn about the town’s history and hear some of its famous stories.
You will hear stories about:
- Why Melbourne established much later than the other capital cities but why it grew much quicker
- Why Melbournians have unconditional love for their city despite its horrible weather
- What makes Melbourne different from the other main cities, specially Sydney
- What made Melbourne the most liveable city in the world for years in a row
- What are the coolest things to do in Melbourne and what are the best places to visit
HIGHLIGHTS OF MELBOURNE CITY TOUR:
We will drive you to some of the city’s highlights, including:
- Flinders Street Station
- Federation Square
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Lygon Street
- the Arts and the Sports Precincts
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
- The Shrine of Remembrance
- Brighton Beach
- University of Melbourne
Bring with you sunglasses, sunscreen, clothes for interchangeable weather and wear sensible shoes.
This is a small tour of maximum 12 people on a luxury vehicle. Coffee stop included.